Monday, December 14, 2009

belated everything!

My team and I had just concluded the marathon last Saturday!
Finally, a peace of mind!!!
Ehem, not the marathon lari-lari ok??
Ni, marathon version lain.. :p

I'm still tired from all the stress-bug and traveling-bug..
Butt-cramps pun belum hilang lagi ni...

Enough of ramblings, let's get to the point, shall we?? :p

Belated congratulations to Luls..
She's now over 2 months preggy with the 1st baby!
Luls,
We all know you're not that 'child-friendly', but don't worry..
The feel of 'motherhood' will come naturally..
Don't be shy to ask for pregnancy tips, either from me or Kak Ayu!

Happy belated birthday to Mr. Hubby!
I'm sorry for not being able to be around on your birthday...
I was half way dying, working my a$$ off in JB!
We'll have a belated celebration ok???

Happy belated birthday to my Bonda too!!
Mi,
I love you!
I pray for your good health and good life!


He just turned 37, but he's still a 'kid' at heart!


p/s: I'm not supposed to be at work today... I sooo looked forward to not having Monday blues.. but then, my off days had been pushed to next week.. thanx to LadyGaga! But, the bright side is, I'll be having 5 days off from work next week.. maybe a quick getaway with Mr. Hubby and kiddos?? ;)

2 comments:

Little Garage Sales said...

just read this entry today.. aww.. thank you.. tapi mcm malu and pelik pulak.. eheh.. everytime org tanya .. sure auto response would be.. "taklah" or "manade".. still getting used to it!

shoe-addict-mom said...

Red-soles: haha! u'll be very used to it when the baby bump is too visible to hide.. dah besar ke perut?? ;)