Thursday, June 10, 2010

back to back

So, I'm finally back in the office this week, and back to my usual routine...
Actually, I'm pretty glad that I don't need to travel for a while,
since I have quite a backlogged work for being away so much.

Travelling can be tiring, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun while doing it, right?
I got the chance to travel back to my hometown (for work), and tho it was a really short trip,
my colleagues and I did have a great time..

I took them to the beach - a must visit;
I took them to buy keropok - a must buy;
I took them to enjoy local food - a must eat (tho they didn't really enjoy the local East Coast food)!
:)


Pantai Batu Buruk, KT


Pantai Cahaya / Cinta Bulan, KB (don't know which is which)


The "outings" were wrapped up with the Company's annual trip and dinner
to a place called Port Dickson! Yeah.. PD y'all! Haha!
Since most of us were very much familiar with PD, and the place didn't excite us in any way possible,
we decided to create FUN in our own way...
We karaoke-d, we played video games, we played cards,
we even celebrated Jude's birthday with a big bang!

"The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't.
But, in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into
and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself" - Carrie

My colleagues in the pix are the family I make for myself...
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It use to be Pantai Cinta Berahi and now it is Pantai Cahaya Bulan after PAS took over. They found the name of the beach too sensual i guess.

shoe-addict-mom said...

Ooo.. so it's Pantai Cahaya Bulan.. Thanks for the confirmation. Hehe! I guess, the old name had some "psychological" effect on the visitors kot?? They would be thinking about "sensual" stuff?? Haha! :p